Montgomery Exhibitions - Admissions Policy
1. All Montgomery events are strictly trade events. You will be required to show proof of your trade activities (e.g. a business card, invoices) at the entrance.
2. All attendees, be they visitors, exhibitors, press, competitors or speakers etc, to Montgomery events must hold a valid badge and be registered for the current show either at the event or pre-show.
3. Visitors must have a business related interest in design, architecture and associated industries.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the event and possibly being barred from attending future Montgomery Events.
5. Anyone obtaining a show attendee badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event and may be barred from attending future Montgomery events.
6. Anyone attending Montgomery events should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend any Montgomery B2B events. They are places of business and the presence of children is not encouraged.
8. Anyone attending Montgomery events must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the business activities at the fair.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event and venue who they reasonably consider are likely to break rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
10. Press badges at the event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the relevant industries. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release or article in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
11. Official photographers & videographers will be taking photographs and other images at the event. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs or video footage of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the event attended and other Montgomery events in the future. If you would prefer this not to be the case please email a photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should include the show name and DO NOT USE MY PHOTO17. Pushchairs or buggies will not be allowed to enter the halls. The aisles are very busy and in the event of a fire pushchairs or other buggies may impede the swift exit of the building.
12. Groups of students will only be allowed to attend Montgomery events if they have booked through the relevant show scheme or have the express, written permission of either Event Director or Head of Marketing. Individual students are allowed to enter the events.
13. Non-exhibiting companies attending Montgomery Events are requested not to solicit for business on the show floor or from exhibitors within the show environs.
Montgomery, 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3 PL Tel: +44 (0)20 7886 3000